- This event has passed.
2020 ID Chapter of ACHE Virtual Face-to-Face Education Event
November 12, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm MST$25 – $35
COVID-19: What We Learned – Leadership
Emergency management efforts are critical to effectively prepare and respond to the COVID-19 outbreak. Public health and healthcare organizations operate in extremely complex environments that can be exacerbated in an emergency setting. The outbreak of COVID-19 presents a dynamic application of wide-scaled responses that requires decisive leadership activities and coordination. The session will cover and provide a general debrief of the COVID-19 Pandemic response from a leadership perspective.
- Review the timeline of events and how decision making evolved during the pandemic
- Discuss how organizational policies/procedures stood up during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Describe what methods of communication were most beneficial for disseminating information to employees, patients, physicians, and the public
- Detail the biggest challenges with staffing, supply chain, safety of employees, and the impact on the care delivery system
- Key take-aways for the audience to replicate at their organizations
MODERATOR: Sandee Gehrke, System Vice President of Operations, St. Luke’s Health System
PANELIST: Jennifer Wagenaar, Chief Nursing Executive, HCA Mountain Division
PANELIST: Rebekah Lee, Associate Director of Primary Care, Veterans Affairs
This program has been developed and is presented locally by the Idaho Healthcare Executive Forum. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits for this program.
Registrations must be received by 4:30 p.m. MT on Tuesday, November 10.