Creating a Consistent, Compliant & Respectfaul Termination Process
December 5 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am MST$160 – $320
Firing an employee is never a pleasant task, but the exit management process can be pleasantly respectful, confidential, consistent and compliant if well-defined and communicated to your leaders. This webinar will specifically present termination steps that can be integrated with your organization’s policies to establish consistent and repeatable termination processes across your organization.
- Identify who, when, where, what, why now, considerations before terminating;
- Describe how to prepare your managers for a termination meeting;
- Construct how to ensure there is a consistent termination process;
- Recognize what to communicate to co-workers and others after the termination; and
- Determine what documentation should be created and retained before, during and after the termination meeting.
- Termination best practices;
- Documentation; and
This session is recommended for human resource leaders or individuals with accountability for employment record creation and maintenance.
Lynne Broussard, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CCP, GRP, WLCP, EHBA and Susan Thompson, PhD, MHR
Lynne and Susan are Principal-Partners of Value Driven HR, LLC. They have extensive HR experience in all disciplines of HR and in a variety of industries including, but not limited to, healthcare and health services, insurance, lending, manufacturing, health food services, industrial, physical therapy, retail and farming.
Value Drive HR offers HR business solutions spanning across all fields of HR management for small to mid-size companies as a fractional partner and extension of their organization.
November 28; 5:00 p.m. MST