- This event has passed.
Understanding Performance Management Tools
September 12 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 pm MDT
There’s a lot more to managing performance than defining job requirements and performing an annual performance review. In this webinar, we will explore other performance management tools and the appropriate use for each.
- Understand the function of job descriptions in performance management;
- Identify how often you should assess job performance in your company;
- Recognize the importance of the ongoing performance conversation;
- Distinguish the difference between corrective action and individual development plans;
- Describe how key performance indicators can be integral to assessing performance;
- Interpret appropriate documentation of performance; and
- Recall the elements of establishing a performance appraisal system.
This session is recommended for human resource leaders or individuals with accountability for employment record creation and maintenance.
Lynne Broussard, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CCP, GRP, WLCP, EHBA and Susan Thompson, PhD, MHR
Lynne and Susan are Principal-Partners of Value Driven HR, LLC. They have extensive HR experience in all disciplines of HR and in a variety of industries including, but not limited to, healthcare and health services, insurance, lending, manufacturing, health food services, industrial, physical therapy, retail and farming.
Value Driven HR offers HR business solutions spanning across all fields of HR management for small to mid-size companies as a fractional partner and extension of their organization.
September 5; 5:00 p.m. MDT | Registration fees are for one (1) connection.