The Idaho Hospital Association strives to offer high quality educational programming to our members at an affordable price. Our Annual Convention is designed for hospital/health system CEOs, C-suite and board members to come together for learning and networking opportunities. We are particularly interested in content experts in the area of Leadership/Strategy, Finance/Population Health, Regulatory and Governance. If you would like to be considered for a speaking slot at our 2021 event, please submit a proposal, including all the following requested information for EACH presentation you would like considered. All proposals must be received by April 30, 2021.
Please ensure that the speaker proposal is as complete as possible. Incomplete proposals may not be considered. Thank you.
Must be available to present on Tuesday, October 5 and/or Wednesday, October 6.
- Sessions with NO Speaking Fees and/or Travel Expenses will be given first priority. If selected, IHA will waive the conference registration fee.
- This presentation shall not be used as an avenue for direct promotion of the speaker’s product, service, or monetary self-interest.
- IHA does not guarantee that this or any other submitted presentation proposal will be selected as part of the annual convention agenda for 2021.
- You will only be contacted should you be selected to present.
- Sessions should be 60-90 minutes in length.